Workflow – R/3 and CRM

Jaime Felipe Uribe Duque jfelipe_uribed at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 17:53:19 EST 2002

Hello,

I m in troubles now because I m trying to create a Workflow from CRM
environment combined with R/3 environment, this WF  starts in the  Customer
Interaction Center (SIC0) and  has some steps in the CRM  Machine and one of
the steps have to go to R/3 and create a Sales Order   (Tran: VA01) then go
back to the CRM machine with this information.

My knowledge in WF is just in R/3, so the question is I m creating the WF in
the CRM machine, if I want one step going to R/3 can I just create a task
and select an R/3 object or I have to create a new method in which there is
a RFC or BAPI to start another WF in R/3 or which is the best way to model
this process.

Middleware used is the one of CRM

I appreciate your help.

Thanks