(OT) Disclaimer (was: Workflow inbox)

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Nov 22 10:39:38 EST 2002

Sorry folks, couldn't resist:

This email does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself,
my company, my friends, or my cat; don't quote me on that; don't quote
me on anything; you may distribute this posting and all its associated
parts freely but you may not make a profit from it or include the
posting in commercial publications; further redistributions of this
document or its parts are allowed; jokes are subject to change without
notice; jokes are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to
actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely
coincidental; hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold,
mutilate, or spindle; your mileage may vary; no substitutions allowed;
for a limited time only; this offer is void where prohibited, taxed, or
otherwise restricted; humor is provided "as is" without any warranties
expressed or implied; user assumes full liabilities; not liable for
damages due to use or misuse; an equal opportunity joke employer; no
shoes, no shirt, no jokes; quantities are limited while supplies last;
if defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself, but
return to an authorized joke service center; caveat emptor; read at your
own risk; parental advisory - explicit lyrics; text may contain material
some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; keep
away from sunlight, pets, and small children; limit one-per-family
please; no money down; no purchase necessary; you need not be present to
win; some assembly required; batteries are not included; action figures
sold separately; no preservatives added; safety goggles may be required
during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if the safety seal is
broken; call before you dig; for external use only; if a rash, redness,
irritation, or swelling develops, discontinue use; use only with proper
ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place;
keep away from open flames and avoid inhaling fumes; avoid contact with
mucous membranes; do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120
degrees Fahrenheit; do not place near flammable or magnetic source;
smoking these jokes may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard,
second only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; text used in
these jokes is made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles;
no animals were used to test the hilarity of these jokes; no salt, MSG,
artificial color or flavor added; if ingested, do not induce vomiting,
if symptoms persist, consult a humorologist; jokes are ribbed for your
pleasure; slippery when wet; must be 18 to enter; possible penalties for
early withdrawal; slightly higher west of the Rockies; allow four to six
weeks for delivery; disclaimer does not cover hurricane, lightning,
tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, and other Acts
of God, misuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, damage from improper
installation, typos, misspelled words, incorrect line voltage, missing
or altered serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic
radiation from nuclear blasts, customer adjustments that are not covered
in the joke list, and incidents owing to motor vehicle accidents,
airplane crash, ship sinking, leaky roof, falling rocks, mud slides,
forest fire, broken glass, flying projectiles, or dropping the item;
other restrictions may apply. If something offends you, lighten up, get
a life, and move on.