AW: WF task deactivated: PFWF cannot activate it

"Jäger Sascha,E2" Sascha.Jaeger at t-mobile.de
Thu Nov 21 02:00:14 EST 2002

Hey Amy,

i had a problem like that, too.

I used program 'RHMOVE30' for my transports.  Anyway=20
the task lost classification 'general task' and i had
to maintain the production, too.
In your case i would try to transport my workflows
with program 'RHMOVE30' and check every transported
object.

Regards
  Sascha

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----