SWWDHEX job

Chintamaneni,Rammohan,GLENDALE,IS rammohan.chintamaneni at us.nestle.com
Wed Nov 20 16:59:24 EST 2002

Hi All,
We are facing a problem in production client that job SWWDHEX(Deadline
monitoring job) getting discontinued some times. What we would like to =
know
is how to run this job continuously without interruption since we have
workflows using the deadline monitoring for different applications. =
Your
help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Ram