AW: Waiting events // Workitems in status IN PROCESS

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Wed Nov 20 02:08:54 EST 2002

Good Morning Felipe,

to Question 2: Do you have checked the Event-QUeue and their settings ? =
Are
the mentioned Events coupled by Queue ?

to Question 1: Are the mentioned WI's of type Batch ?

Greetings=20

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Felipe Uribe - SAP [mailto:jfelipe_uribed at hotmail.com]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 20. November 2002 06:43
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: Waiting events // Workitems in status IN PROCESS

Hi everyone,
      We're using SAP R/3 vers 4.6b and Utilities solution and I have =
two
bad situations as you can see:
      1. We are having problems with workflow of disconnetion, when we
executed for 6123 items, only 1500 of these items display the status =
READY
and the rest of them is still in status IN PROCESS and nothing happe. =
They
are in a loop. If we check each steps of workflow execution they are at =
the
first step.

       We were looking at OSS and found note 157155, the recommendation =
is
to execute program RSWWERRE which releases all the items. After we run =
the
program the results obtained were succesful, but we still need your =
help in
order to determine the cause of this problem.

       Can you explain us what to do in order to avoid the execution of =
this
program separately from the dunning run?? I don't know why this =
workitem
remain in this status and it's not executed...

      2. The other problem is about the waiting event, I have severals
workflows which contain some of those steps. The problem is when those
workflows are in this waiting event and the respective event occurs in =
SAP,
the system doesn't start the workflow immediately, It take more than 10
hours to start.

      I appreciate if some of you can help me with those two quetions.

      Bye

      Felipe Uribe=20
      =20

      Best Regards