Workflow vs. variable pc-documents (MS-Word)

Peter Houterman peter.houterman at cgey.nl
Tue Nov 19 08:57:16 EST 2002

Hello,

I have a question about working with MS-Word docs.
I have a flow where there is a Word doc generated every time at start of the
workflow.
During the process there are several users that are able to work with the
generated doc.

The 'extra' that the customer is asking at this moment is:
- is it possible to open an existing doc for each agent individual ? At this
time every start of the workflow generates a new doc, but they want to open
an
  existing doc that allready has been worked with.
- Every agent has to get his own doc, so there must be an open doc with the
agent's ID in it? How can I make the link between the agent's ID and the
doc's
  initiator?
- is it possible to add a new line to the existing doc, instead of
overwriting the first line every time?

Kind regards,
Peter Houterman

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is only intended
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.