[Fwd: Workflow Visio Stencil]

Susan Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Tue Nov 19 08:14:29 EST 2002

Hi Steve,

Here is the stencil again.  It is in Visio Stencil format.  To open it,
launch Visio, and choose File>Stencils>Open Stencil.

Hope this helps,
Sue

PS: If you are not able to open the stencil, please do not send mail to
SAP-WUG, but rather address your question to me (to keep traffic down on
the list...)