Me54 - Event bus2105-releasestepcrated don't start

Pedro Bezerra pedrobezerra at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 16:49:07 EST 2002

Hi all

I use release procedure for purchase requisitions with workflow. I
created a release strategy with 3 release code. When i created

purchase requisition event bus2105-releasestepcrated is ok, but when
i release purchase requisition the event bus2105-releasestepcreated don'
started for the new release code. I apply SAP notes 551835, 489326,
497928 and 103626 but i didn't have sucess.
I check all workflow configurations and it's ok. omgq is ok too.
Thanks in advance

Pedro