How do we do a mass close/stop of active Workflows?

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 13:23:49 EST 2002

To delete the workitems you can use transaction SWUL.

If you want to prevent this situation in the future, you can put terminating
events on the approval tasks. By doing this, when the user approve the PO
with the release transactions, the event will be raised and the workitem
will finishe automatically.

Flavio.