How do we do a mass close/stop of active Workflows?

Cathy Shelnutt cshelnut at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 14 12:19:47 EST 2002

We have a situation in Procurement where users have not utilized the
Workflow process to perform PO Approvals, but have gone directly into the
release transactions, leaving the Work Items active.  There are more than
5,000 work items that can no longer be properly executed/completed by the
approvers.  I realize that we need to do education, but I also have to get
these Work Items cleaned up.  Does anyone have a suggestion for cleaning
up these Work Items quickly and easily?

Regards,
Cathy
ISC Solution Delivery - Procurement Team
Internet e-mail: cshelnut at us.ibm.com
Phone: 919-254-7864     Tie Line: 444-7864