Activation of the workflow template

Joanna Couto jcouto at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 11 09:44:28 EST 2002

Hi, Ram,
I just looked back at Stephan Becker's email (10/24 4:44) and Tomasz
(10/4).
Stephan had said to check Basis hotpack level 32;
Tomasz had said to verify that all your transports were successful, and
maybe create one
new transport with all objects relevant to this workflow, and retransport
them all together as one transport.
And definitely then follow Jocelyn's recommendation of SWU_OBUF.
Let us know how it goes.  Thanks!

Best Regards,
Joanna Couto
Business Consulting Services
IBM Global Services
voicemail: (781) 895-2384  TL 362
e-mail: Jcouto at us.ibm.com

"Chintamaneni,Rammohan,GLENDALE,IS" <rammohan.chintamaneni at us.nestle.com>
@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 11/08/2002 12:17:59 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>