May I handle the SAP workitem from Lotus Notes ?

Aboo, Mahomed M MAboo at sbic.co.za
Fri Nov 8 04:23:41 EST 2002

Hi,

Yes  You will need "Domino Workflow Integration for R/3" to do this.
See OSS Notes 77099 and 131795.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Mahomed Aboo
SAP R/3 Technical Consultant - eMS Project
Commercial and Corporate Centre Systems
The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited
Tel:   +27 11 636 32 11=20
Fax:  +27 11 636 32 72
Cell: +27 83 415 78 00
Email: maboo at sbic.co.za