Overriding Recipients on MAIL Step

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Nov 7 21:46:02 EST 2002

Hi Thad,
This is why we usually don't use position numbers directly in the workflow for agent assignment
or as recipients. It's usually better to abstract the choice of agent using a rule or in the case of send mail
an expression to hold the correct agent.  Then you can set it up to point to different positions in different systems.

Alternatively you could use a virtual object attribute to determine the position
and use that in the send mail expression.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book