Deadline Monitoring

Phillips, Tim Tim.Phillips at ser.com
Wed Nov 6 09:43:39 EST 2002

Hi Dadi,

I suspect, for this kind of problem, you might have to create an extra
background task to do this.

This task would be based upon a method which would calculate the correct
deadline date, which you could then bring into your approval task via an
expression.

How you code this method is up to you, but I would use sy-datum to figure
out the current day (you could use RH_GET_DATE_DAYNAME), then add how ever
many days are required to your deadline date until you arrive at the closest
Monday.

Regards,

Tim