Is it possible for a workflow administrator to move/forward w ork items from one user to another?

Pokraka, Michael michael.pokraka at kcc.com
Tue Nov 5 10:42:23 EST 2002

Rather annoying for the admin, but I suspect it is designed this way so that
everything gets logged.
The quickest I've found is via SWIA, dblclick, edit->change, back straight
out of the change screen & now you have ownership and can forward it.
If you've quite a few to do, you can do the lot with 4 keystrokes to speed
things up a little.

HTH
Mike