Is it possible for a workflow administrator to move/forward work items from one user to another?

Ove Andersen ovea at TeamR3.com
Tue Nov 5 10:16:59 EST 2002

Is it possible for a workflow administrator to move/forward work items =
from one user to another?

The actual problem is on a system which wen't live a few months ago. =
Since not all users have maintained their substitutes in business =
workplace task's reach deadline when employees suddenly leave due to =
sick leave.

I know it's possible to use workload analysis (SWI5) to find work items =
"Ready" in any users inbox. But is it possible for the wf administrator =
somehow to move /reassign these work items to another user?=20

I hope someone has a good answer. Reserve a workitem in technical log =
and then forward from own inbox is to hard I think.

Best regards=20
Ove Andersen=20
TeamR3 A/S, Denmark=20