Background method error Access 'C' is not valid for verb type 'A'

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Mon Nov 4 22:04:05 EST 2002

Thanks Jocelyn, afraid there's nothing wrong with that...seems to be a
problem
with the swc_set_element on the 'Positions' element.
I commented this swc-set out and the task completed OK.....I'm looking at
that now.
Any other ideas ? I did try what you suggested just to make sure but the
method still
errors.

Thanks again.

Dave