Blocked Invoices

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Nov 4 09:53:49 EST 2002

Has anyone created an in-house workflow for blocked invoices?  We have seen
other products.  However, due to budget constraints, we are not able to
purchase a product.  When an invoice gets blocked we would like to send a
message to either the creator of the PO (in case it is a GR issue), our
purchasing department (for pricing issues), or the creator's approver (in
case the PO was created on our web tool; not able to enter GR on the web
tool yet).

We will be upgrading to 4.6C in February and hope to implement this workflow
around that time.

Monique Stephens
SAP Analyst
Baylor College of Medicine