BAPI - Duplicate Checking

Phillips, Tim Tim.Phillips at ser.com
Mon Nov 4 05:43:56 EST 2002

Hi Amy,

I don't think there's a BAPI which will do this.

You could look at 'FI_DUPLICATE_INVOICE_CHECK', which performs a basic check
against table BSIP.  At my level of SAP (4.0b), the FM returns a warning if
a matching entry in BSIP is found with no reverse document, so you'll have
to check the sy parameters for your result.

Failing that, you could always code the select into your interface directly.
The duplicate check will only work if the 'Chk Double Inv' is checked in the
payment transactions (company code) view of the vendor master.

Regards,

Tim