Activating Workflows

Kubheka, Amos amos.kubheka at sap.com
Sat Nov 2 02:50:02 EST 2002

Hallo Phil,

The way I have done it in QA (4.6c) if the wf is active, was to go to the triggering event and de-activate it there. To activate it again I click on the wf builder (not triggering event), and when in the wf structure, I click on the 'hat' (header), that will show if the event is active or not. if
not active (diamond), I click on that diamond and the wf is activated again. I haven't checked this in production though :).

Amos Bonginkosi Kubheka