Event Creator / WF-Batch.

Parag Joshi parag at sra3s.com
Fri Nov 1 19:09:07 EST 2002

Folks,

I do recollect that Advance with Dialog has an effect on authorizations
for the dialog vs. background user for background steps, but I am not sur=
that the step would be executed under dialog user if its a background ste=
p.
I tried it on one of the workflows, same result as of Mark's.

Regards,
Parag Joshi.
SAP Workflow Consultant.
Email: parag at sra3s.com