Error in User Exit

Pokraka, Michael michael.pokraka at kcc.com
Fri Nov 1 08:26:26 EST 2002

That's exactly the problem. Since it doesn't make sense to run a 'please
confirm' dialog box in batch input, I assume you want to popup a box for the
user to confirm whether to start the workflow or not?
If this is the intent, you are possibly using the wrong userexit. Perhaps
you'd even need 2 userexits - one within the 'dialog' part of the
transaction to confirm, and the other in the 'update' or 'batch' part of the
transaction to trigger the WF.

Cheers
Mike