Results of NO Agent found

Pokraka, Michael michael.pokraka at kcc.com
Fri Nov 1 05:22:31 EST 2002

Hi Diane,
Apart from the other excellent suggestions, this may or may not fit into
your scenario:

You could do the agent determination in a separate step, by coding a
'zDetermineAgent' object method and populating a container element, which
can then be used as the agent for the next step.
This is useful if you want to perform specific actions or model some WF
around the situation where no agent is found (e.g. send WI to someone to fix
underlying data, then loop back to agent determination to find agent
again)...

HTH
Mike