Problem with EDI Error Processing Workflow

Deena J (Jay) JDeena at equiva.com
Wed May 29 10:54:12 EDT 2002

Hello Everyone:

We recently upgraded to 4.6C from 3.1H.  We are having some issues with our
EDI error processing workflow.  Specifically, I am trying to trigger
workflow when the creation of an IDoc through output control fails in
billing or delivery documents.  In transaction WE40, I have setup the
process code EDIN to trigger SAP standard task TS70008037.  In the partner
profile setup (transaction WE20), I have a position setup for
post-processing.  As per SAP documentation, I have made the agent assignment
for the task as a "General Task".  This seems to work fine in out
development and staging environments.  However, in production, the work item
is visible in the Inbox of users other than those in the Position setup in
the partner profile.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could point me to anything that I may
have overlooked.

Thanks,
Jay Deena
Equiva Services LLC