Declaring a table as an event parameter

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Wed May 29 10:53:58 EDT 2002

The "multiline" flag in the event definition says what you pass is a table
of instances typed like your reference field. If you want to pass a "real"
table (i.e. many rows of a certain structure), you need to model this
structure yourself. In other words, pass the whole record as one field, then
split it into the respective fields explicitly in your code.

Ugly, but will work. To lessen the pain you can use typecasting operations
("move field to my_structure").

Kind regards,
Tomasz