User Decision WI should get off from Inbox when S.O released.

PRADEEP PATIL to workflow user group Pradeep.Patil at lntinfotech.com
Tue May 28 23:26:22 EDT 2002

Hi WF-Experts

I have a 4.6C scenario of client were number of blocked  Sales order (say
50 S.O) are triggered to user inbox and  now he picks the last user
decision WI from inbox and executes. where he is provided the option to
release all blocked S.O "But now I want, All the previous user decision WI
should get terminate and go off from inbox " is it possible if possible can
any one suggest what is the required thing to do.

I have used parallel processing step with wait for event when released but
it doesn't work.

Thanks in Advance for your valuable suggestion

Pradeep
Mumbai, India.