PR Release Strategy problem

Jody Chassereau drcakes at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 13:39:12 EDT 2002

Jose,

I believe you have to perform config in the IMG for Purchase Requisitions to
have the release strategy set up for Workflow use (and thus the
RELEASESTEPCREATED event).

Try looking in SPRO under the following path: Materials Management -->
Purchasing --> Purchase Requisition --> Release Procedure --> Procedure with
Classification --> Set Up Procedure with Classification.

I was involved with some workflow modifications in this process, but we had
someone on the functional side set up this config, so I can't give you a lot
of details here.  But I know under the 'Release code' section, there is a
flag that allows you to say if: 1) there is no workflow 2) the role
resolution is handled through the config or 3) the role resolution is
handled via a user exit.  We use the 3rd option with a custom table for
approvers.

Hope this helps...
Jody Chassereau
drcakes at hotmail.com