Creating events using message control

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Fri May 24 04:36:49 EDT 2002

Hi

Could you not bring the movement type into the workflow container, and =
then
direct the workflow as appropriate.

John

                                                                       =
                                           =20
                    "Hyam,                                             =
                                           =20
                    Robert"              To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU=
                                           =20
                    <hyam-csc            cc:                           =
                                           =20
                    @Kaman.com>          Subject:     Re: Creating even=
ts using message control                   =20
                    Sent by: SAP                                       =
                                           =20
                    Workflow                                           =
                                           =20
                    <Owner-SAP-WU                                      =
                                           =20
                    G                                                  =
                                           =20
                                                                       =
                                           =20
                                                                       =
                                           =20
                    24/05/2002                                         =
                                           =20
                    00:43                                              =
                                           =20
                    Please                                             =
                                           =20
                    respond to                                         =
                                           =20
                    SAP Workflow                                       =
                                           =20
                    Users' Group                                       =
                                           =20
                                                                       =
                                           =20
                                                                       =
                                           =20

Hi Stephan,

I am also struggling with the same issue, but I failed to receive your =
link
as attached, could you please advise.

Regards,

Robert Hyam

SAP - Workflow Administrator
CSC Australia
> Email: hyam-csc at kaman.com

"This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the=

addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information a=
nd
may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
contained in this email is not to be used or disclos
ed for any purpose
other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not t=
he
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contai=
ned
in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the mes=
sage
permanently from your system and destroy any copies. Emails and their
attachments may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or oth=
er
defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. All
attachments are opened at the recipient's risk."