Font in Task description for Multiline container elements

Rankin, Andrew AJ Andrew.J.Rankin at BHPBilliton.com
Thu May 23 03:32:05 EDT 2002

Tommy

We had exactly the same problem, and in the end used the option to put 'all
lines as cont. text'. In our case the result still looked ok, and at least
it makes the text the correct size. However I think the 'all lines with line
break' option would be better if it didn't make the font so small - this is
really a bug that should be raised with SAP if it hasn't been already.

Regards
Andrew Rankin

-----Original Message-----
From: Fredriksson, Tommy [mailto:tommy.fredriksson at e-motion.se]
Sent: Wednesday, 22 May 2002 22:24
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Font in Task description for Multiline container elements

Hi,

I would like to change the size of a multiline element in the task
description.
Now I get a font that is to small to be read properly for this
table-elements. All the other elements and the text in the task
description is written by a different (and larger font).

I use the option "All lines with line break" in the formatting
selection.

Do anyone know how to solve this problem ?

A hint may be:

"For a multiline attribute, a multiline container element or a multiline

parameter, a common data type reference is defined, with the result that
every "table line" is of the same data type."

Thanks in advance

Tommy Fredriksson
e-motion technology AB
Sweden

EOM

NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination,
copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is
the disclosure of the information therein.  If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the
message.