Object to use in PT

Jose Burgman Jose.Burgman at palabora.co.za
Wed May 22 13:31:46 EDT 2002

Hi every-one

I've looked at the objects available and none seem to be applicable for =
what
I need. Briefly. an employee captures leave using PA61. The employee =
then
saves and this must kick off a workflow to the supervisor for approval =
- if
it is approved, infotype 2001 updates and the initiator is notified
otherwise it's rejected and the employee notified. The most likely =
object
seems to be EMPLOYEET, but looking at it doesn't seem to meet my needs.
Object ASBSENCE is also not correct. Can any-one give me an idea of =
which
object I should use for the above scenario?

Thanks for the trouble.

Regards

Jos=E9=20