Font in Task description for Multiline container elements

Fredriksson, Tommy tommy.fredriksson at e-motion.se
Wed May 22 08:23:48 EDT 2002

Hi,

I would like to change the size of a multiline element in the task
description.
Now I get a font that is to small to be read properly for this
table-elements. All the other elements and the text in the task
description is written by a different (and larger font).

I use the option "All lines with line break" in the formatting
selection.

Do anyone know how to solve this problem ?

A hint may be:

"For a multiline attribute, a multiline container element or a multiline

parameter, a common data type reference is defined, with the result that
every "table line" is of the same data type."

Thanks in advance

Tommy Fredriksson
e-motion technology AB
Sweden