Creating events using message control

Jose Burgman Jose.Burgman at palabora.co.za
Tue May 21 06:10:58 EDT 2002

Hi every-one

I've received some help from people on the list already, but I am stuck
again. We're on 4.6C.

To give a bit of background - we'd like to notify the requisition =
requester
when goods have been received at the stores, and the buyer when goods =
are
returned to vendor. The difference between these two is the movement =
type. I
believe the best way to do this is through making use of message =
control.
However, this is the first time I have worked with this. I'm working =
with
application area ME and have created an output type called ZWF1.

When creating an output type, there are two things that I need and am =
rather
confused about - one is the access sequence - is this the field holding =
the
movement type??, and the other is the function in the partner functions =
-
which one do you use for workflow? I need this to be in place so that I =
can
go to the condition types and set up the communication there. I have =
been
trying to go through the online help - but there are two pages on =
workflow
that give very little info and help. The documentation on Message =
Control is
not very illuminating either.=20

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards