Standard task TS 00007951 Purchase order change generates incorrectly a workflow item when an order/network is TECOed/Closed.

Kane, Rajiv Rajiv.Kane at conoco.com
Tue May 21 01:17:11 EDT 2002

hi!

I am sending this message again as I did not receive any feedback for =
this.
Please intimate me if you have any leads on this one.

 We are in 3.1H & will be upgrading to 4.6c shortly.

 I have used the standard task 7951 for workflow Purchase Order change =
so that the buyers will be notified if any change to quantities or dates =
of non-stock components & external activities are carried out in a =
maintenance order or network purchase requisition having a PO.

 The moment workflow was activated for a order type/network type it was =
noticed that at the time of Technically completing or Closing of =
Maint.Order/Network system was initializing(making it Zero) the =
requirement quantities of the non-stock components having a PO.A work =
item was going to the buyers that the requirement quantity is changed =
from say"x" to "Zero". After application of SAP Note 109654 the =
requirement quantity of a non-stock item having a PO is not changed to =
initial value now at the time of Technical completion/closing of =
Order/Network (it stays as it is-if it was "x" before after TECO/CLSD =
also it is"x") but still the buyers are receiving a work item telling =
them that the quantity is changed from "x" to "zero"-why?How to overcome =
this ?According to me the buyer should not receive any work item now.

Thanks in advance,

Rajiv=20