WF-BATCH requires SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW profiles

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 18:03:28 EDT 2002

Hello Lisa,

As Kemal said, it is nota good idea to take off these
profiles and assign diff. required profiles. you need
to spedn lot more time on testing and even after that
you may have many issues. We wnet through many yeasr
of auditing and we used to explain that it is a system
user and background user. No one can access this user
id other than the workflow utility.

HTH,
Steve.
--- "Aydin, Kemal (Kemal)** CTR **"