AW: Change of "latest end" scrolling message

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Mon May 13 06:11:33 EDT 2002

Switch it off via Settings.. workflow settings.. personal settings.. no =
tips
& tricks in workplace.

I know of no way to modify these messages, but I am sure there is a =
table
somewhere with the text or pointers to the same, maybe someone knows =
how to
find it..

Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----