No subject

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Fri May 10 12:01:44 EDT 2002

Hi Marnie,

Most of our clients have a mixed team. We have found that a cross discipline
team produces the best result. Ideally you would have a technical developer,
a Business Analyst who is familiar with the system (IT) and then an End User
who usually is not familiar with the system but has a good understanding of
the requirements. The Business Analyst extracts the requirements from the
End User and 'translates' them to the technical developer.

If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Regards,

Alon Raskin
3i Consulting Group