No subject

Marnie Lockard MLockard at bodyshop.com
Fri May 10 09:28:31 EDT 2002

I need to get an understanding of how other companies have their workflow
development structured.  Do you have a Business Analyst (IT) who presents a
process and a workflow developer (also in IT) takes it from there?  Or is
the workflow development open to all within your IT department.  I have some
concerns over opening it up to all in IT, so management wants me to survey
other companies to see how they are structured.  Any and all information is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Marnie Lockard
AS/400 Basis Administrator
(919) 554 - 8336
e-mail: Mlockard at Bodyshop.com <mailto:Mlockard at Bodyshop.com>