Displaying Multiline Elements in e-mails

Edwin Mukusha emukusha at uneb.edu
Thu May 9 09:42:02 EDT 2002

Hello fellow WFs,

Does anyone know of any OSS Notes that will allow all the line entries in
multiline elements to be displayed in e-mails.

Specifically:

When inserting variable in a message (using SELFITEM - SENDTASKDESCRIPTION)
using the SAP text editor:

All I am getting is the first line of the container element regardless of
which option I choose: whether I choose to have (&element##&)  the entries
listed separately on an individual line or listed (&element[]&) in series
one after another with a space in between them.

I have searched on OSS and cannot seem to find the any note specifically
solving this problem that I am experiencing.

We are currently running 45B.

Thanks in advance.