WF For Purchase Reqs/Orders

R Tannert tnn at ornl.gov
Thu May 9 08:34:27 EDT 2002

You could also program a simple receiver function module to send your
e-mail.  When I had a similar need, I first defined a "created" event
for my ZBUS2009 and ZBUS2012 subtypes, since that event is not
defined for the SAP-supplied object types.  For purchase orders I
then used SWEC to link the EINKBELEG change document for PO creation
to the ZBUS2012.Created event.  For req items I had to use a
different technique to generate the "created" event, since no change
document is written when a req item is created.  Luckily, in our
system every req item has a release strategy, so it was a simple
matter to respond to a "release step created" event and generate the
corresponding "created" event if no change documents existed for the
req item.

Rob