Openning workitems in SAP trough link from OUTLOOK

Iris Coriat IrisK at elite.co.il
Tue May 7 04:14:32 EDT 2002

Hello all,

We've just installed SAP-Exchange Connector, and it works fine (sending
plain text emails from sap).
As I've understood, workitems cannot be processed in outlook (we don't use
SAP MAPI PROVIDER).
Is there a way to send a LINK to SAP inbox and to the workitem in it?
So when double clicking on it, the sap GUI will start (logging screen) and
after entering name & password, the workitem itself will open?
If it is possible, what will be the syntax?
We use Office XP, Sap4.6c, Exchange 5.5, Sxc connector V1.54
Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Iris Coriat,
Project Manager,