How to check in Multiline Return containers for a status ?

Christian Baessler Christian.Baessler at gmx.net
Mon May 6 22:21:26 EDT 2002

Hi,

I want to use the mehtod USER.LOCK  .

In a second step I would like to check if the lock was successfull.
The method User.lock returns the message in a MULTILINE Structure BAPIRET2
Field BAPIRET2.TYPE  contains the value I want to check against.

Usually it treurns only one line, but the structure/container is defined as
multiline !

How can I use a Workflow step with Type "condition" ?
As far as I know this condition just checks against non-multi-line fields
???

Do I need to proceed beforehand a step to excerpt just one line of the
BAPIRET 2 ?

And how ?

Thanks for any hints..

Christian