HR Trip/Expenses Approval WF

Aydin, Kemal (Kemal)** CTR ** aydink at lucent.com
Thu May 2 15:40:48 EDT 2002

WF Experts,

I'm looking into options for the Workflow/Webflow architecture. In the
standard SAP there are SAPForms or WebForms.

Has anyone utilized IBM's Websphere instead of ITS? And, do we need
additional development for the workflow to work, since we're not using Web
transactions for ITS any more?

Thanks,
Kemal Aydin