Travel Expenses workflow

Martin Maguth mmaguth at us.ibm.com
Thu May 2 12:46:54 EDT 2002

hi john:

i helped set up a travel expense workflow in sap r3 3.1h quite a while ago.
since very little standard workflow funtionality was available in the area,
it was mostly a custom development. it also involved imaging of expense
receipts.

the workflow was started by people entering the expense details into a
custom sap screen, attaching scanned images to their entry, and then
routing the "package" to an expense approver. after the expenses were
approved, the workitem was routed to accounts payable for reimbursement.
there was an accounts receivable component as well, if the expenses were
billable to an outside party.

please feel free to contact me, if you have any detailed questions.

regards,

martin

Martin Maguth
Consultant
IBM Global Services
Phone: (937) 287-5672
Email: mmaguth at us.ibm.com

John A Haworth <jhoworth at csc.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 05/02/2002 10:12:13 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>