AW: Re: Forward Workitems within EBP!

Queck, Oliver Oliver.Queck at compaq.com
Thu Mar 28 06:06:37 EST 2002

Hello Jocelyn,
thank you for your fast answer. So my problem really was,
that the user=B4s I tried to sent Workitems to, weren=B4t possible
agents for taking action on it! Thank you.
Regards,
Oliver.

Oliver Queck=20
SAP-Consultant=20
Professional Services=20
*       Freisch=FCtzstr. 91=20
81927 M=FCnchen=20
*       +49 (89) 9591 1393=20
Fax:    +49 (89) 9591 3247=20
E-Mail: mailto:oliver.queck at compaq.com=20
Internet:       http://www.compaq.de <http://www.compaq.de/> =20

! This mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons.=20

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----