Wait For Event

Ricky Lee ricky.lee at proteussolutions.com.au
Tue Mar 26 17:22:16 EST 2002

Hi all Workflow people,

I need some help regarding the 'Wait for Event'.
I need to have a 'Wait for Event' task in my workflow. so when people =
making the changes outside the workflow, my workflow will pick up the =
changes and do a certain things (comparision, termination, or accept the =
changes)

I got the EVENT CREATE working, when people is making changes.

However, I don't understand why the workflow generate an error, when the =
workflow hit 'Wait for Event' task. (The 'Wait for Event' task is =
configure to have the same conatiner element and listening to the EVENT =
generated when the changes made. I also did the binding for the =
container element tooo)

I don't understand how come the workflow generates an error.=20

Please advice any missing steps? or any help will all be appreciated !!

Ricky=20