Name spaces

Anna Hill Anna.Hill at Xansa.com
Tue Mar 26 11:57:10 EST 2002

I have been given the joyous task of developing Business Objects from
scratch. However, I cannot do any development at the moment as I can't save
the objects (or the workflow definition for that matter) on the system as it
is not allowed with the development class I have created. The development
class is created under a name space, which I am 99% sure this is the reason
I am having problems. Does anyone have any experience of this? I have
entered an access key from OSS but it doesn't match the repair license
number available with the name space. If this makes sense to anyone and you
know anything useful, please let me know!

Many thanks.

Anna Hill
Workflow Consultant
Xansa