AW: RESIDOCM and TS30200088 linkage

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Tue Mar 26 11:45:27 EST 2002

Hi Diane,

in SAP standard, the trigger is the status change of the IDoc. This =
function
is well documented and easy to set up. If you REALLY need to base the
workflow processing on the report, copy and change the report and =
trigger
custom events (or start the workflow directly) straight from the =
report.

Hth,
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----