Incoming mail triggering workflow

Jensen, Ralph ralph.jensen at sap.com
Tue Mar 26 09:42:43 EST 2002

Viraj,

I just completed this exercise using the same object type in a CRM 3.0
environment and it worked fine.  My modification was a little bit more
involved because I had a FM called to check the inbound email address and I
created routing rules based on the email address.  The purpose was to have
the system check for a business partner if not then created a BP from data.
The standard CICSUPRT object worked fine.  Double-check OSS and make sure
that there isn't something that might have been submitted on this.  I'll go
back and check my notes.  Also, double-check the domain name setting for
your Exchange server.