WF-Batch Test Issue

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Wed Mar 20 14:56:26 EST 2002

Good afternoon.  I have had no takers on this subject; has no one else had a
problem with the RFC connection not testing successfully.  We are in 4.6c
and the test RFC Connection in SWUE tests ok.  In SM59 the RFC Connection
exists and tests ok, but in SWUB the test on the RFC fails unless we first
put in a password.  This is not the way it works in two other existing
clients, i.e., the test in SWUB works without putting in a password.  The
problem has to be in the synchronization, but running the password
synchronization currently does not resolve the problem.  If anyone has any
ideas I would be eternally grateful.

My next step is to put in an OSS note to SAP.

Diane H. Nobles
SDE PM Team
(757)380-7250