Workflow Timing

Czerwiec, Phil Phil.Czerwiec at andrew.com
Mon Mar 18 11:25:56 EST 2002

We have several workflows that are triggered on the event of the Sales Order
Change.  One of the sub-workflows that is triggered by this event is to
check the document change log (tables CDHDR & CDPOS).  Occasionally, there
seems to be a timing problem.  It appears that the document change log is
read before the tables have been updated.  We are using the SAP supplied
function module 'CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ_WITHOUT_ED' to identified which type of
change was made.  How can we ensure that the document change log has been
updated before it is read?

Phil Czerwiec
Andrew Corporation
P - (708) 873-2223